Yoshihiro VG10 16 Layer Hammered Damascus Japanese Chefs Knife 8.25 Inch
Yoshihiro VG10 Hammered Damascus knives have 16 layers of VG-10 Gold, a Japanese Super Steel. The knife Is stain-resistant and durable. The gusto is a Chef’s knife. It is used to cut meat, fish, and vegetables.
|Dimensions||13.4 x 0.06 x 1.81 inches|
|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Blade material||VG-10 Steel Core (HRC 60)|
|Hammered Damascus Steel cladding.|
|Handle Material||Western-Style Mahogany Handle|
|Care Instruction||Wash by hand and dry with a soft cloth|
|Country of Origin||Handcrafted in Japan|
- Gyuto Chef’s Knife is the most versatile and essential of all chef knives perfect for dicing, slicing, and chopping fresh produce to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven.
- 3 Layer construction with a VG-10 Japanese stainless steel center core with an HRC 60 for exceptional sharpness, edge retention, and durability with ease of sharpening.
- An elegant 16 layer hammered outer steel is a stylish yet functional design eliminating friction and keeping food from sticking to the blade
- A premium Mahogany wood handle with a full tang for a well-balanced construction for seamless use.
- Excellent for entry-level chefs. Hand washes only and sharpen on quality whetstones. Comes ready to use out of the box. 100% handcrafted by skilled tradesmen in Japan. Not mass-produced.
VG-10 is a Japanese stainless steel that is often utilized in high-end Japanese cutlery. It has a hardness, or an HRC level, that exceeds that of most other stainless steel cutlery on the market. Its exceptional hardness means that the cutting edge can be constructed thinner, and therefore sharper, allowing the blade to seamlessly cut through almost any ingredient placed in front of it.
Hammer clad Damascus steel
The hard VG-10 steel is clad in a softer Damascus steel in order to give the blade an added toughness and durability. The hammered texture of the blade eliminates friction and keeps food from sticking to the blade.
Elegant Exterior with Functionality
An elegant 16 layer hammered outer steel is a stylish yet functional design eliminating friction and keeping food from sticking to the blade.
Stain Resistant for a Peace of Mind
Both the VG-10 steel core and the outer Damascus steel are stain-resistant. This means that they resist the forming of rust when it is left wet during its use. The user is free to use the knife for extended periods without the worry of any rust buildup.
Balanced and Fit for Comfort
Complimented with a premium handcrafted Mahogany handle that extends to the full tang of the knife and ergonomically welds to the hand for seamless use.
What is The Yoshihiro VG10 Hammered Damascus Japanese Chefs Knife Price?
The latest price of Yoshihiro VG10 Hammered Damascus Japanese Chefs Knife 8.25 Inch.
Tackle Cart is a modern online store where we offer you Yoshihiro VG10 Hammered Damascus Japanese Chefs Knife 8.25 Inch at the best price. Which is budget-friendly. Order Online. Follow us on Facebook for regular updates and Hot Sale.
You can buy the Yoshihiro VG10 Hammered Damascus Japanese Chefs Knife 8.25 Inch at the best price from our website Tackle Cart.
If you like our service, please like, comment and share.